This is a beautiful and powerful journey to develop our highest authentic potential as human beings. The Q’ero believe that our individual responsibility is to develop and grow our Inca seed, through a mystical and natural connection with the universe.
In this highly interactive course, you will be taught how to “journey”, create ceremony, and learn the fundamental tools that will help you to develop a daily shamanic practice. These include energy exercises, creating an altar, creating a sand painting amongst others. The tutorials will encourage an awareness of the unseen worlds that are all around us and give you newfound confidence to face daily difficulties.
This introduction honours our right to experience the truth of our becoming and begin developing the skills needed to become a Paqo. A Paqo is a medicine man or woman in this tradition.
- This is a gift of transformation for you, given with reciprocity (Ayni).
- Using high-quality videos and downloadable resources, you will be given your own login.
- With over 5 hours’ worth of high-quality videos and 40 downloadable PDFs.
- You will be learning straightforward Andean Energy practices, that help you to know where you are on your journey and to be aware of any changes that you need to make, to clear your energy field.
- You will have lifelong access to these resources and any updates in the future.
- Here is a free sample
- The free sample includes a film that explains ‘What is in a Mesa’ and a downloadable resource that will help you build your daily practice.
- Here is the link to the course ‘Flowering Like A Paqo’.
Become a part of our Ayllu (Tribe)!
Ali has been trained as a Shamanic Practitioner of Andean energy medicine since 2008 with a lineage from the Q’ero nation in the High Andes and a teacher of this tradition.
Ali’s current mentor is Pampamesayoq Don Augustine. She trained with the Four Winds Society and has completed all three “paths” of the tradition with Juan and Ivan Nuñez del Prado and Joan Parisi Wilcox. In addition, She has received transmissions (karpays) with Elizabeth B Jenkins in Wales.
Ali also trained as a Transpersonal Arts Counsellor at Tobias School of Therapeutic Arts in East Grinstead. She has worked in private practice since 2018 and is BACP registered.
The format of the course is a mixture of high-quality tutorial films and downloadable PDFs. Additionally, there’s a private Facebook Group where all the students from the course can connect and exchange experiences – which will give you access to a powerful peer community. You will also have an hour of Ali’s time per week in the form of a weekly Zoom call where you can ask questions and ask for guidance if needed.
There is an opportunity to move onto the full Paqo training The Mystical Path, where you can build your mesa and become a practitioner after completing this course.
For payment details and terms and conditions, please contact Ali: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please get in touch using one of the ways below.